The inscription begins with:
Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim - In the Name of Allah the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful.
This is followed by Surah Al-Fatiha (The Opening). The Surah is written in circular motion within a derivative of the Diwani Jali Islamic calligraphy script. The translation within English is written below:
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgment,
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
Show us the straight path,
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured;
Not the path of those who earn Thy anger nor of those who go astray.
To contextualise Surah Al-Fatih is the opening chapter of the Quran and consists of seven verses (Ayat). The core stems as a prayer for the guidance, sovereignty and mercy of ALLAH. The meaning is generally interpreted as a reference to the unspoken ability within the Surah’s essence. To open ones heart through faith in ALLAH and remains the practical basis for ones prayers for life.
How this works?
1. Choose a size
2. Choose a quantity
3. Checkout & provide email address for delivery
- The default file type is JPG. If you want to ask for any extra detail please feel free to contact us regarding pesonalisation.
- This item do not include any physical items, it is only digital print for instant download.
- You will receive the printable file directly after purchasing.
- All prints are in high quality suitable for instant download.
- Colors may be slightly changed when printed due to the variation.
- Contact us if you have any problems during purchasing or download.
- This print is easy to be downloaded, affordable and suitable to be printed at home, your office, or in the nearest copy shop.
- This print is for personal use only.